Making Money With Clickbank Made Easy… EVEN For Beginners (video included)
Information for those who enjoyed visiting my original free blog “Lots of Free Info”
Note: that blog and its contents have been deleted
Some time ago I decided to swap over my blog to a paid hosting service, with the intent of just transferring all the contents
However that proved to be more of a problem than I thought, so I had to start all over again setting up a newer version of that blog
Using c-panel was not appealing to me so I chose to use the WordPress option, as WordPress is much easier to use
Having set up the newer version, I deleted the old blog and all contents so you will not be able to find “Lots of Free Info” through the old link
The New updated blog can now be found at http://lotoffreeinfo.com/wp/
people per hour.com
Become a Freelancer
All the benefits of on-demand
workforce, with no costs attached!
Freelancers here charge from £15 all the way up to £995
So a better site for payments for work than Fiverr
Page to sign up as either a buyer or a seller or both
I expect it’s a lot to do with so many misleading adverts, selling a fantasy dream of the “Push button” systems that claim don’t require you to work – along with the set and forget systems
However even if you managed to find an actual push button system that automatically sent money into your bank account
If you did not even bother to read setting up instruction, then no matter how powerful the system NOTHING would happen
Action is needed, by Doing something
Whatever you do online to get extra income, always requires WORK, no exceptions
Running a free blog requires you to update it with fresh content, which I fail to do as often as I should, due to other comitments
If you own a website will need to do lots of promoting offers to entice new visitors
Using mini job sites you need to offer to WORK by offering to do some small task in order to earn money, as well as advertise what you are willing to do for the small fee
In my online back office, I see the all too frequent trend of those who purchase the upgrade, and then do NOTHING as if money will magically appear just because they have paid hosted website
Some don’t even bother logging into their back office, and very few ever start the training, and therefore never promote to gain new member which would build a mailing list for them, the important part of making money online
If success is what they really wanted, then they need to at least open “Urgent messages” they get sent to them encouraging them to login to their account
If they contiune to do nothing, they are throwing money away
Google is still the number one search engine in most people’s minds, mine included
Mainly because Google was the first company to offer a working search engine, way back in the early days of the internet
Plus the company and those behind the scenes operating the system are constantly updating and improving their system to offer a wider array of services
Most business internet user tolerate Google updates even if they don’t like them, as for any other internet user, they just use Google for searching completely unaware of the power that Google controls
YouTube as a search engine has increased over the years, but since it is owned by Google they still dominate and control much of the internet
Google recently updated their online search feature, to include the ability to check the spelling or meaning of words, by highlighting the word and right clicking which brings up a side menu
This offers the ability to go straight to Google with that word to find out all details and check the spelling
Whatever your thoughts or feeling are about Google, they have produced many useful and helpful tools for both the general public and for those in business
Here I have listed some not in any particular order
Google Search – the number one top most used tool
Keyword wheel – which is one of the tools Google scraped, but just recently brought back by popular demand – now called the Wonder Wheel
YouTube – which may not spring to mind as a Goggle tools, but since Google bought it, and improved it, there has been a rise in using it a direct search engine
Linked to YouTube is the “Hangout” feature, where anyone can host a we based meeting with a total of 10 people shearing within the same meeting, then once the meeting is done it is automatically uploaded to YouTube
One of the most resent added Google tools, is “Voice” which turns out to be a multi-faceted, not only offering one phone number for all phones, but also receive phone calls and text in a You can view your messages in a similar way you use Gmail
Google Translate – a useful tool which can easily change one language, into another
AdSense – One of the most used tools, along with
Blogger – one of the longest running blogging services
Gmail – Which is linked to Blogger,so if you have a Gmail account you have Blogger
Yes even though I use WordPress for this and other blogs, I still have and use Blogger
By George Kosch
1. Successful online marketers know that marketing must be done as consistently as possible. Marketing and promotion must be scheduled, frequent and without fail.
2. Successful online marketers know that the money is in the list and thus list building strategies MUST be integrated into all marketing campaigns.
3. Successful online marketers know that landing pages, also called squeeze pages are what will generate leads NOT a static website.
4. Successful online marketers know that you must continually seek out NEW advertising sources. Don’t stop when you find a few good sources, keep looking for new sources to expand your marketing reach.
5. Successful online marketers know that paid ads produce the best results IF the source is trusted and proven, but a combination of free and paid ads is still smart marketing.
6. Successful online marketers know that ad swaps are both cost effective and a clever way to reach your target markets.
7. Successful online marketers know that having access to a number of quality products, services, affiliates or referral programs produce multiple streams of income is the key to generating online income.
8. Successful online marketers know that you need a reliable way to track your ads so you know exactly where you are getting results for your efforts and advertising dollars.
9. Successful online marketers know that one cannot know it all, and investing in proven-effective reputable training programs for access to software, list building techniques, and mentoring can save a lot of time, money and frustration.
10. Successful online marketers know that it takes time to build a successful online business.
George Kosch is the Home Business Bootcamp Instructor at Worldprofit Inc., a web-based company providing training for people who want to learn how to earn at home using the power of the Internet. This summer Worldprofit celebrates its 19th birthday! Get a free Associate Membership and join over one million Worldprofit Members around the world benefiting from the home business resources, training, software, marketing assistance, traffic generation and mentoring program.
Republished with author’s permission by Graham Commander http://WatchListenProfit.com.
….Micro Niche Finder
James Jones has just filmed 5 videos that show
you 5 different ways anyone can profit from little known
Under-the-Radar niche markets.
Video 1: Create Simple Little One Page Articles to Promote Affiliate Products
Video 2: Create Ad-sense Content Pages that Pay You Residual Ad Revenue
Video 3: Create Niche Market Private Label Rights Packages and Sell these for a Quick Profit
Video 4: Create Squidoo Lenses and claim your share of the profits generated by the traffic
Video 5: Create eBay feeder pages and make money when new users register for eBay
You can check them out on his website <==Click Here
Thank me later